Why Bangladesh is your optimum investment destination?
• Bangladesh is situated in South Asia between 20º34’ and 26º38’ North Latitude and 88º01’ and 92º41’ East Longitude.
• Intensive Labor, Technology and Capital Industries.
• Low-Cost Work Force and easily trainable labor: The average cost of factory labor is about $ 3 a day in Bangladesh where $ 7 in Vietnam, $ 9 in Indonesia and $ 28 in China.
• Low-Cost Energy: Lowest power energy cost in Bangladesh is $ 0.12/Unit where $ 0.124 in Indonesia, $ 0.128 in Malaysia and $ 0.177 in Cambodia.
• Government of Bangladesh has started construction works of largest Padma Bridge, which is expected to be completed by the end of 2020.